RGBC have been supporting the Frontliners Nepal ministry since it was formed in the year 2005 by Pastor Palan Ramasamy after two years of leaders training conducted by him in Nepal. The training was done in three regions and a total of 97 people graduated from the programme. 12 young leaders were selected to start Frontliners Nepal, Anil Shahi being the first staff of Frontlines Nepal, today we have 6 paid staff and 2 tentmakers. 3 others have left to Korea and New Zealand and serving among Nepalese in those countries.
The ministry is focusing on these 5 fields:
- Mobile leadership training — for rural leaders in the western region.
- Church planting – 47 churches have been planted and church planters raised.
- Worship training
- Social work – relief work, school upgrading, and sports organizers
- Media – apostle radio station
- Connecting with Nepali returnees from Malaysia and other parts of the world.
- Church planting in western Nepal.
- Income generation projects for church planters and returnees.